Benefits Of Buying Virgin Atlantic Airline Account Online
Virgin Atlantic Airline Account is great for those frequent flyers who want to earn airline miles quickly. The more you fly and the more you spend while using the Virgin Atlantic Airline Account, the more airline miles you’ll earn. The cabin that you choose, type of airline ticket and membership status all contribute, but it’s far from being the only way to earn miles. Below are just some of the benefits of buying Virgin Atlantic Airline Account online.
Types Virgin Atlantic Accounts
There are two types of Virgin Atlantic accounts and they’re called the Virgin Atlantic White Account and Virgin Atlantic Black account.
Virgin Atlantic White Account
You can open a Virgin Atlantic White Account by signing up for either Virgin Atlantic American Express Card or the Virgin Atlantic Visa Card. The only real difference between the two cards is that the American Express Card gives 1 Flying Club mile for every £1 spent. On the other hand the Visa Card offers 1 Flying Club mile for every £2 spent. With the Virgin Atlantic White Account you’ll also be getting the following:
1. 3,000 miles with the very first purchase made within the 90 days of opening the credit card account.
2. There is no annual fee
3. Account holders get the chance to earn upgrades, a companion reward flight and much more. Obviously terms and conditions will apply.
4. There is an eligibility check before an account is opened in your name. You’ll have to check with whether you’re eligible or not. The eligibility process includes a quotation search will be carried out which won’t pop up on your credit card record. Since it’s not a full search, it will not affect your credit rating at all. The eligibility for this account is dependent on your circumstances and the results of the eligibility check.
Virgin Atlantic Black Account
This Virgin Atlantic account also has two cards to choose from, which include the Virgin Atlantic Black American Express Credit Card and the other the Virgin Atlantic Black Visa Card. The difference between the two is that the American Express Card gives 2 Flying Club miles for every £1 spent, and the Visa Card offers 1 Flying Club mile for every £1 that is spent. Account holders will also get the following benefits if they sign up for the either of the credit cards:
1. Account holders will get 18,500 miles with the first purchase that they make within 90 days of opening the account.
2. They will also get the opportunity to earn upgrades, a companion reward flight, and much more. Obviously terms and conditions will apply to all the offers.
3. Account holders will be charged an annual fee of £140
4. The same eligibility check will be applied to those who want to sign up for the Virgin Atlantic Black Account.
Which Account is Better?
The answer to this depends solely on the card that suits your lifestyle. Pick the one that you think will fit in with your lifestyle and start raking in those Flying Club miles.